Welcome back to Season 2017-18. We hope that you have had a restful break & are raring to go for the new season.
The registered letters are due to land in all 385 schools in late August & this e-mail is also by way of bringing you the information needed.
1. As with previous seasons, Affiliation & Competition Entry for both the Boys & Girls Sections will be conducted by me, acting as Leinster Branch Affiliation & Competition Entry Secretary. We would ask you to note the following:
* Affiliation & Competition Entry for Season 2017-18 is online only – details of the links needed are below.
* Please gather all relevant information that you need BEFORE you complete the online form – a template document is available here to assist you.
* Incomplete online entries will not be accepted. ALL information required must be completed accurately.
* If you wish to make amendments after you have completed the online entry form, please e-mail them to me at this address – please do not re-complete the online form.
* Entries submitted by Post, Fax, E-mail, Telephone or Personal Delivery will not be accepted.
* Payment of fees must follow asap – registered/express post is recommended.
2. Please take note of the affiliation & competition entry deadlines detailed below.
The closing dates for receipt of entries for season 2016-17 are;
* Stage One: Entries completed & received by 6pm on September 6th 2017 will be accepted for all competitions.
* Stage Two: Entries completed & received between 6.01pm on September 6th & 6pm on September 8th 2017 will be subject to an additional late entry fee of €50. In such cases entry will be accepted for league competitions only.
* Stage Three: Entries received after 6.01 pm on September 8th 2017 will NOT be considered for entry into any competition.
The online form links are:
1: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LeinsterACE2017-18. This link will remain open until 6pm on September 6th 2017 & will allow entry to all competitions.
2: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ACE17-18LateEntryWeek This link will be open from 6.01pm on September 6th 2017 & will close on September 8th 2017 @ 6pm. No entries will be considered after this date/time.
Whichever link you use, please ensure that you complete all pages of the form, until the ‘Thank You’ page is displayed at the end – if the ‘Thank You’ page is not shown, then you have not completed the online application & your entry will not be saved.
Many thanks for your time & we look forward to receiving your entry soon. As usual, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me asap.
Yours in Sport,
FAI Schools, Leinster Branch,