CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
I’m delighted to announce that the 2018 application process is now open for the FAI Primary Schools Futsal programme.
To register for the competition please complete the online form on or before Friday, September 21 by clicking on the link above.
This competition caters for boys and girls in third and fourth class, born on or after January 1, 2008.
The programme is a participation initiative, run to County level.
There are separate events for boys and girls but girls are permitted to play in the boy’s competition.
Please familiarise yourself with the competition structure and rules as outlined in the attached brochure.
REGISTRATION PROCESS & PAYMENT
- All applications must be made through our online system.
- Please click on www.fai.ie/primaryfutsal to register your school NOW.
- Once you have completed the application in full, you will receive an automatic response to confirm receipt of your application.
- The next step is to send a cheque for €25, made payable to the Football Association of Ireland and post to Primary Schools Futsal, FAI Schools, National Sports Campus, Abbotstown, Dublin 15. Alternatively schools can issue payment by electronically bank transfer. Please reference your School roll number and the word FUTSAL on the cheque or online payment information. FAI Account | Bank of Ireland | College Green | Dublin 2. IBAN: IE32 BOFI 9000 1749 1489 38. BIC/Swift: BOFIIE2D. Entry fee is €25 per school (not per team)
- If you have amendments to your original application, please do not submit a duplicate entry. Email email@example.com with the requested change(s).
*** Please contact your local Development Officer before you enter the competition as availability may be limited in some Counties. The DO’s contact details are contained in the attached brochure.