CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
I’m delighted to announce that the 2019 application process is now open for the FAI Post Primary Schools Futsal programme.
To register for the competition please complete the online form on or before 5pm on Friday, September 27 by clicking on the link above.
This competition caters for First Year students, boys and girls, born on or after January 1, 2006.
The competition will begin at county level and the winners will progress to Provincial and National qualifiers. Dates for all events are included in the attached brochure and please familiarise yourself with the competition structure and rules as outlined.
REGISTRATION PROCESS & PAYMENT
- All applications will be made through our online system.
- Please click on www.fai.ie/postprimaryfutsal to register your school NOW.
- Once you have completed the application in full, you will receive an automatic response to confirm receipt of your application.
- The next step is to send a cheque for €25, made payable to the Football Association of Ireland and post to Post Primary Schools Futsal, FAI Schools, National Sports Campus, Abbotstown, Dublin 15. Alternatively schools can issue payment by electronically bank transfer. Please reference your School roll number and the word FUTSAL on the cheque or online payment information. FAI Account | Bank of Ireland | College Green | Dublin 2. IBAN: IE32 BOFI 9000 1749 1489 38. BIC/Swift: BOFIIE2D. Entry fee is €25 per school (not per team)
- If you have amendments to your original application, please do not submit a duplicate entry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the requested change(s).
*** Please note that there may be limited availability in some Counties. Please contact your local Development Officer for specific details of their County events.